Join Jordan Choo with Mike Hanrahan as they talk about creating a new franchise model to disrupt an industry. Mike is the founder and managing director of Maid2Clean, a UK domestic and home cleaning service provider. He shares the business model he built that ensured minimal risk, low operating cost, high-profit margin, and consistent residual income.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
• A business model unlike the traditional cleaning service model
• The decision to franchise due to growth in employee numbers
• Marketing analysis in terms of charged prices
• A checking system using landline and cell phone service
• How to franchise a business with only a shoestring budget
• And so much more!
→ See this episode’s page https://kogneta.com/franchise-marketing-podcast/how-to-create-a-new-franchise-business-model-to-disrupt-an-industry
→ ️Visit The Franchise Marketing Podcast https://kogneta.com/franchise-marketing-podcast/
→ Grow using The Franchise Growth Blueprint https://thefranchisegrowthblueprint.com/